Yea ok so let’s say that first launch was a “beta test”.
Let’s go with that.
We’ve received lots and lots of great feedback and we’ve been busy implementing everything – in the video, on the site, the rewards, well.. Everything. Our aim is to have the new version of the site launched tonight. Yep, that’s another promise we’re making! Everything done tonight!
Other updates on what’s been going on:
- Me and Mr. Lejfjord have gotten double passports since we both travel for work and our normal passports are.. erm.. somewhere in central Asia. Getting visas stamped all over them.
- On that note, we’ve gotten our visa applications accepted for Kazahkstan and Kyrgyzstan! The rest are being processed as we speak.
- We’ve been hooking up insurances to cover
everything almost everything that might will go wrong. So that’s good and our respective/collective loved ones are very pleased with us. They’re still mad at us for going through with the project in general though.
- It’s late. I’m tired. Apparantly blogging counts as working on this project. That’s pretty cool I guess.
- So I’m working now? Awesome.
Heh. I’m getting out of control. Time to sign off.